Sat: 27 June 2009
♥ Its our 1 yr Annivesary Day!!..WEeee!!Verry happy!:D..and its our first time celebrating annivesary..hehex..Since 21 June 2008 but we celebrate it on 27 June 2009 cos we both been busy on the exact date...hee..never mind as long we celebrate its ok what..
We when to Cityhall and ahead to Raffles Shopping Centre..he bought me a Levi's jeans for the anniversary present..thank u so much syg! really love it so much!.. :)..than when to marina gv for movie...Wat movie?!.."Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen"..I felt that it's not really that bad at all. Transformers 1 was really action pack throughout the movie, but this one, it rather slows down the action after Prime was killed in the forest battle..and blah blah blah...hehex... After the movie we when to Quiksilver outlet...i bought him a t-shirt for the anniversary present!..he really like it!..weee...went for dinner at swensen... Our all time Favs!..:D..go chill at esplanade..till 2am..btw we took lots of crazy pic of us!.hehehe!!
I really had great time with u syg..miss eu so much dear..
♥ ♥
♥ ♥
♥ I Love U Always ♥
♥ Fadz 4Ever ♥
♥
♥After the movie♥
(Camwhore is a MUST!!..hee..)


